At Country and Coastal Lettings, we pride ourselves on being one of the most affordable options in letting your property, whilst giving you an unparalleled, professional and quality service. Our motto is not that you get what you pay for, rather … ‘You get more than you pay for!’
Our friendly, helpful and professional service has had Landlords flocking to us from all around Hampshire and West Sussex – with individual people wanting different service levels, or a package that is tailor made to suit their requirements. We offer everything from a Entry service at the equivalent to 75% of the first weeks rent plus V.A.T to a Basic service level at 8% +V.A.T (equivalent to 9.6% incl. VAT) commission and the Premium service level which offers a great deal more at 14.4% +V.A.T (equivalent to 12% incl. VAT). For those that want complete peace of mind and all the added extras ensuring your every need and cost is covered and included, we now offer a VIP service level at 15% (equivalent to 18% incl. VAT)
Our Entry Service covers:
- Full market appraisal and advice on letting your property.
- Marketing of your property to let.
- Details and Photographs.
- Accompanied viewings of the property, with arrangement either with yourselves or with any current occupiers.
- Arrange prospective tenancies, to include referencing on tenants and any guarantors.
- Draw up, witness and exchange tenancy agreement.
- Draw up standing order mandate.
- Move in of tenants.
- Immigration checks.
- Right to Rent regulations.
- Receive the first months rent and deposit from your tenant and pay back to you the funds remaining once our fees have been deducted.
- Unless otherwise arranged, meet the tenants at the property on check in and go through any remaining paperwork prior to handing over the keys.
(Other services offered with additional fee)
FEE –75% of first months rent plus VAT
Service Level: BASIC
Our Basic Service covers all of the above PLUS:
- Rent collection service & remittance to your specified bank account.
- Renewal of yearly Gas Safety Certificate unless otherwise instructed by yourself.
- Register the Deposit with the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) on your behalf and provide details to your tenant/s in line with the government approved procedures.
- In the instance of rent arrears, to send two letters and two phone calls.
(Other services offered with additional fee)
FEE – 75% of first months rent + 8% of the monthly rental income* plus VAT
Service Level: PREMIUM
Our Premium Service covers all of the above (Entry and Basic) PLUS
- Deal with any deposit disputes, negotiating any deductions or return of the deposit as appropriate.
- Prepare any documentation necessary for disputes to be put forward for arbitration.
- Rent arrears chasing up to three months.
- Serve all legal notices required, including possession notices.
- Deal with maintenance issues and arrange necessary repairs.
- Instruct and oversee all essential maintenance works.
- Tax statements.
- First routine property visit after three months of tenant moving in.
(other services offered with additional fee)
FEE – 75% of first months rent + 12% of the monthly rental income* plus VAT
Service Level: VIP
Our VIP Service covers all of the above (Entry, Basic and Premium) PLUS
- Prepare an inventory and schedule of condition of the property including photographs to ensure accurate record remains on file.
- Deal with any rent arrears until conclusion
- Court attendance if necessary
- Routine property visits. First inspection to be carried out after initial three months of tenancy and every six months thereafter.
- A thorough check out of the property to include a report at the end of the tenancy.
- Annual Renewal.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance.
- Buy to let Advice for any further investments.
FEE – 75% of first months rent + 13.5% of the monthly rental income* plus VAT
*All Fees are subject to a minimum monthly commission fee of £55 + VAT
End of Tenancy Check Out Fee £95 plus VAT
Inventory and schedule of condition £95 – £195 plus VAT (depending on property size)
Renewal of tenancy agreement (Basic and Premium Service Level) £45 plus VAT
House Visit/Inspection £65 plus VAT
Additional Copies of Landlord Statements £25 plus VAT
Annual Income and Expenditure Report (for one year) £55 plus VAT
Rent Arrears Letter £25 plus VAT
Court Attendance £145 plus VAT
Entry Level Service Landlords
Deposit Registration Fee £45 plus VAT
Renewal of tenancy agreement* £75 plus VAT
*Subject to confirmation and proof of deposit registration
Serving notices to tenants £145 plus VAT
*Subject to a minimum monthly commission of £55 plus VAT (£78 inc VAT)